3 stalks of celery
5 cups of broccoli (use the stalks too!)
1 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp turmeric
1 cup cashews
6 cups water
sea salt and cayenne to taste
- Chop up all the veggies and throw them in a pot.
- Add 5 cups of water (or more if needed to cover the veggies)
- Simmer for about 20 minutes or until broccoli stalks and carrots are tender
- In a blender, blend together cashews with 1 cup of water
- Add cashew blend to the soup, stir around.
- Blend soup together in a blender or with a hand-held until smooth and creamy.